1. Admission available for 100 Level and 200 Level
2. A minimum of 5 credits in O' levels.
3. Compulsory courses required in O'levels are Mathematics, English Language and Chemistry . For
Teacher's Grade II Certificate, compulsory courses are Arithmetic, English Language and Chemistry.
4. Any other relevant courses in O'levels/Teacher's Grade II Certificate
For Admission into 200 Level
5. Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) in Chemistry with a minimum grade C.
A candidate entering at 200 level with N.C.E. results must have a minimum of a merit in chemistry and passes in other major subjects offered at N.C.E. level. In addition he must have credit in two subjects including mathematics if it is not one of the teaching subjects; A pass in G.C.E., S.S.C.E./N.E.C.O., or in N.C.E. General English is acceptable for this category of students.