1. Admission available for 200 Level only
2. A minimum of 5 credits in O' levels.
3. Compulsory courses required in O'levels are Mathematics, English Language, Biology or Health Science,Physics or any other science subject and Chemistry.
4. Candidate with the following certificates
- Community Health Office Training Certificate (CHO)
- NCE (Physical/Health Education, Science Education, Nutrition, Home Economics)
- Health Superintendent
- Medical Lab. Sciences
- REGISTERED NURSE (RN)
- Environmental Health Officer
- SCIENCE LAB TECH
- And any health related discipline may be considered for admission to direct entry
*1 year post qualification experience is requested to be eligible for admission.
*HND with upper credit for students with graded certificates.
*Admission into 100 level is not available
Notes on PHS512 - Seminar in Core Areas of Public Health
The core areas of Public Health are;
- Public Health Information , Education & Communication
- Epidemiology, disease control & surveillance
- Environmental health / Occupational health
- Human nutrition
- Health Systems Management & Administration
- Community/Family and Reproductive Health