1. Admission available for 200 Level only
2. A minimum of 5 credits in O' levels.
3. Compulsory courses required in O'levels are Mathematics, English Language, Biology and Chemistry.
4. Any other relevant courses in O'levels.
5. Diploma with Upper Credit in the following
- Community Health Office Training Certificate (CHO)
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- HOME ECONOMICS
- REGISTERED NURSE (RN)
- SCIENCE LAB TECH
*1 year post qualification experience is requested to be eligible for admission.
Notes on PHS512 - Seminar in Core Areas of Public Health
The core areas of Public Health are;
- Public Health Information , Education & Communication
- Epidemiology, disease control & surveillance
- Environmental health / Occupational health
- Human nutrition
- Health Systems Management & Administration
- Community/Family and Reproductive Health