1. Admission available for 200 Level only
2. A minimum of 5 credits in O' levels.
3. Compulsory courses required in O'levels are Mathematics, English Language, Biology or Health Science and Chemistry
4. Candidates with the following certificates with minimum of Upper credit
- Royal Society Of Health Diploma (RSH)
- West African Health Examination Board (WAHEB)
- Environmental Health Technician (ND)
- Environmental Health Technology(HND)
5. Candidates with the following ND/HND or First Degree certificates with minimum of Upper credit/Second Class Lower
- B.N.Sc Nursing Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Laboratory Science
- B.Sc. Chemistry
*HND with lower credit for students with graded certificates.
*Admission into 100 level is not available