Application to the B.Sc Biology Programme should meet a minimum of 5 Ordinary Level (O’ Level) Credits including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and any one of the following: Geography, Agriculture or Economics with at least, a Pass (D7) in Physics at the National Examination Council (NECO) Level, Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE), General Certificate of Education (GCE), West African School Certificate (WASC) of the West African Examination Council (WAEC). Relevant certificates and Diplomas will be considered on individual merits.
- OND with upper credit may be admitted into 200 levels of the programme.
- NCE with credit passes in any one of the options below may be admitted into 200 level of the programme:
- Integrated Science/Chemistry
- Related Science based courses
- HND with credit pass in Biology or related programmes, and credit passes in requisite subjects at O’ Level may be admitted into 200 Level.
A level Passes (A-E) in one or more relevant subjects (Biology, Chemistry, Geography, mathematics and Physics)