1. Admission available for 100 Level and 200 Level
2. A minimum of 5 credits in O' levels.
3. Compulsory courses required in O'levels are Mathematics and English Language. For
Teacher's Grade II Certificate, compulsory courses are Arithmetic and English Language.
4. Any other relevant courses in O'levels/Teacher's Grade II Certificate
For Admission into 200 Level
5. Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with a minimum grade C in the following majors:
- ENGLISH EDUCATION
- ENGLISH/SOCIAL STUDIES
- FINE AND APPLIED ART
- HAUSA/ISLAMIC STUDIES
- PRIMARY EDUCATION
- SOCIAL STUDIES
- THEATRE ART
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE
- BIBLE KNOWLEDGE/C.R.K
- Bible Knowledge/C.R.K.
Applicants entering at 200 level must posses NCE with at least seven points (one merit and two passes) in three subjects including two other credits at the ‘O’ level.
Any other qualifications approved by the University.