Step by Step Procedure on How to Apply for Admission
- Visit the site www.nouonline.net
- On the Home Page, go to the Menu Bar, Click on Apply for Admission
- Select either Undergraduate Programme or Postgraduate Programme. Other programme is not available at the moment
- Goto “Choose Faculty”
- Select Faculty
- Select programme of study
- Select “Level” (Note: Postgraduate level is preset.)
- Select “View Subject Required” to view compulsory subjects required for admission.
- Click “Apply” to proceed to payment form.
- Input details. (Note: Amount is fixed and non refundable.)
- Select Bank Branch as payment type
- Click “Pay”
- Copy and take your RRR number to any bank branch for payment.
- Perform step 1 to 3
- Goto “Continue After Payment”
- Input Applicant Name and RRR number
- Click “Proceed”
- Fill Form. Note: all fields marked with red star are compulsory.
After filling form
- Click “Submit”
- Print Admission Letter
- Visit the nearest study centre for screening