1. Admission available for 700 Level.
2. A minimum of 5 credits in O' levels.
3. Compulsory courses required in O'levels are Mathematics, English Language and Chemistry
4. Any other relevant courses in O'levels(Biology, Agricultural Sciences, Physics, etc. )
5. Higher National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit grade in Fisheries OR
First degree with a minimum of Third Class grade in either of the following:
- AGRICULTURAL COOPERATIVE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT,
- AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS & EXTENSION
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURAL MANAGEMENT
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE
- AGRONOMY/SOIL SCIENCE
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY
- SOIL SCIENCE