Welcome to Bursary, a directorate in National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), Lagos. We are poised to provide financial guide to management, custodian of study and other materials, act as interface for the University with students, Government agencies and other parties and lots more.
ODEIGAH, ERNEST N.(MBA,B.Sc,FCNA,MNIM,ACTI,CFE)
Being the bedrock of the university finances, the Directorate has Seven main units viz:
- Treasury and Fund management
- Final Accounts & Reports
- Budgetary control Payroll
- Students Accounts
- Store & Warehouse
- Business and Auxiliary Services Unit (BASU)
Each of the units above is headed by Chief Accountants who are professionals in their respective fields.
Services and Activities
The Directorate is saddled with the following responsibilities:
- Provision of financial information to management for day-to-day activities and other supervisory bodies- Accountant General Office, Auditor General Office, National University Commission and other relevant governmental agencies.
- Responsible for the preparation of the University accounts and its statutory audit as at when due.
- Responsible for safe guarding of University assets in all the locations
- Liaise with financial Institutions – Banks, Insurance companies, Pension fund Administrators on behalf of the University.
- Responsible for the collection and disbursement of funds.
- Recipient and custodian of study and other materials of the University.
- Act as interface with students having PIN Code problems.
- Assisting students in their registration exercise.
- Budget and budgetary control and continual matching of budget to actual for variance analysis purpose.
- Advice management on variances that would impact negatively on the school’s finances.
Odeigah Ernest: 08039516831
E-mail address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- ODEIGAH, Ernest N. (Mr.) -BURSAR
- FERUKE, Rotimi Bolarinwa (Mr.) -Deputy Bursar
- OBAJU, Cornelius (Mr.) -Chief Accountant
- MARAFA, G. Nasir (Mr.) -Chief Accountant
- OMODARA J. Kehinde (Mr.) -Chief Accountant
- IBRAHIM Ramatu O. (Mrs.) -Chief Accountant
- SHADO O. Samson (Mr.) -Chief Accountant
- FALOLU, Kolawole M. (Mr.) -Chief Accountant
- ALE Akintayo Solomon (Mr.) -Chief Accountant
- BUSARI , Idayat A. (Mrs) -Chief Accountant
- AWOYOMI, E. Paul (Mr.) -Principal Insurance Officer
- DANGANA,John A. (Mr.) -Principal Assistant Registrar
- EJETEH Christopher A. (Mr.) -Principal Accountant
- OYEWOLE James Akinola (Mr.) -Principal Accountant
- NWAGBA, N. Felix (Mr.) -Principal Accountant
- UJADUGHELE Charles (Mr.) -Principal Accountant
- ENEH Vincent Chuka (Mr.)
- AMBALI-AJAYI, Adewale Yisa (Mr)
- CHIMEZIE, Noah Adindu (Mr.)
- ODUWAIYE A. Kemi (Mrs)
- AKINSOLA, Akinwale Richard (Mr.)
- AKINLOYE, Rafiu Adewale (Mr.)
- OYEDOKUN, Adewale T (Mr.)
- ADENUBI Mobolaji Adeyinka (Mr.)
- IKALUMHE, Francisca (Miss)
- ANYAOGU Georgina Ijeoma (Miss)
- UGBAGBE Friday Onwa (Mr.)
- MOMOH,Bridget (Miss)
- IDRIS, Kudirat Adepeju (Mrs)
- BELLO Taofeek Oladele (Mr.)
- AUDU Rosemary (Miss.)
- OPAWOYE Funsho (Mr.)
- EFFIONG E. Bassey (Mr.)
- ABBAH David A. (Mr.)
- ADAMU Jibrin Ibn (Mr.)
- HOSEA Nanwal Dakrom (Miss.)
- NEJO Adeyemi Victor (Mr.)
- UBAJI Michael Musa (Mr.)
- ONIRETI, Temitope Ganiyat (Mrs.)