- The introduction of the following new GST courses commencing 2018_2
|S/N||COURSE CODE||COURSE TITLE|
|1||GST104||Use of the Library|
|2||GST204||Enterpreneurship and Innovation|
|3||GST302||Business Creation and Growth|
2. That the understated GST course materials have been removed from the online course ware to be replaced with reviewed copies.
|S/N||COURSE CODE||COURSE TITLR|
|2||GST105||History and Philosophy of Science|
|3||GST107/707/807||The Good Study Guide|
|4||GST201||Nigerian People and Culture|
|5||GST202||Fundamentals of Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution|
|6||GST203||Introduction to Philosophy and Logic|
3. GST 107, GST707 and GST807 will no more be known as The Good Study Guide but A Study Guide for the Distance Learner.
4. GST301 Enterpreneurship Studies will be taken ONLY by students repeating the course
5. GST101 and GST102 use of English and Communication Skills I and II is still retained, the review is ongoing.