Collection of Exclusion Letters for 2017 Graduands
This is to inform all concerned persons that the process leading to the collection of NYSC Exclusion Letters for graduands of the 2017 Convocation is on.
Details are as follows:
- Visit http://portal.nysc.org.ng
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, Click Check Senate List or its equivalents (http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc3/VerifySenateLists.aspx) to confirm your details
- Click on 'Mobilization Batch A, 2018'
- Click on 'Fresh Registration' which will redirect you to the next page (Initiate account Creation)
- Fill in the required details and Click on 'Continue'
- Verify your email address by 'Clicking on the URL to confirm and continue with your NYSC account creation/registration
- Fill in the required details, (Please ignore JAMB Regularization No.), then Click on 'Submit and Continue',
- You will be redirected to the Payment Page (choose your preferred payment options)
- Proceed to make Payment (N2,786.24).
Please be informed that the above information is strictly for undergraduate graduands of the 6th Convocation Ceremony held on 21st January, 2017.
Note: If you confirm your details and "No record found. Contact your school for verification of the approved list" appears. Kindly fill in your details in the attached Microsoft Excel sheet and forward to email@example.com.
Registration Period: 26th March - 8th April 2018
Printout Exclusion Letter from 9th - 15 April, 2018
Principal Assistant Registrar(Academic)